IIBF has declared dates for DBF and other certificate exams. Some of the exams which are of importance to banking personnel and is recommended for them are
- Certificate in SME finance for Bankers: Recommended for all bankers who are working in advances
- Certificate exam in Credit Card for Banker: Recommended for all bankers
- Certificate exam in Trade finance: Recommended for all bankers engaged in forex and credit
- CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE FACILITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS: Recommended for all bankers engaged in deposits and forex.
- CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN AML-KYC: Recommended for all Bankers
Fees for all these examination is Rs 1124/- and last date for applying for them is 15th october 2014.
Banking has emerged as one of the most prominent public sector recruiter in the past few years. Vacancies as high as 20,000 are being declared every 6 month both for clerical and officer cadre. These high number of vacancies has made it attractive employment destination and many students are preparing for banking exams.
Knowledge of accounts and background of commerce does help candidates in securing advantage during the interview process, however in this article we are going to tell students about courses/certificates which will help them in securing not only a bank job but will also enhance their banking career. Continue reading Dates for DBF Declared
Results for JAIIB/CAIIB examination have been declared by IIBF on 31.07.2014.
Also the link for applying for Nov/Dec 2014 examination have been activated. Students can apply for JAIIB?CAIIB exams now. Last date for applying for JAIIB exam is 30.08.2014 and for CAIIB exam 3rd September 2014. Continue reading Dates for JAIIB CAIIB exams Nov 2014