Yuva Upanishad foundation Surat is happy to announce new crash course batches for JAIIB commencing 27th Sept 2014.
The features of new batch include:
- Focused and targeted classroom learning for all the topics of the course
- Classes taken by experienced faculty mentoring students since last 8 years.
- While overall JAIIB pass percentage is abysmally low at 13-14 % ( as seen above) more than 80 % of our students clear the exam in first attempt.
- In house books of subjects prepared by the institute covering all the chapters in an easy and lucid language and manner.
- Special attention on risk scoring topics, tricks on which chapters to focus.
For more details do call us on 07600273309. Hope to see you there.
The exam for JAIIB is scheduled for less than 2 months now. During last year 2013-14, 2,04,926 students enrolled for the JAIIB exam out of which only 27,773 students could clear the exam.
There is another important change in offing for JAIIB students. The IIBF is committed to update/revise the courseware once in 3 years. In view of this, the Governing Council of IIBF had constituted a Syllabus Revision Committee in 2012 under the Chairmanship of Mr M.V. Sridar, former CMD, UCO Bank to have a comprehensive look into the existing syllabus and course coverage for the JAIIB examination and suggest measures to address the changes that have happened in the banking and finance space since the last revision.
Continue reading Change in course of JAIIB